Johnson & Pace has professional experience in all facets of a survey project. Teams are comprised of in-house, licensed surveyors, and several field crews who use highly accurate surveying equipment, including Leica and Trimble GPS units; Topcon, Sokkia and Leica total station; and AutoCAD and Terramodel software.
Our Surveying Department targets your project with the right equipment and experienced, professional personnel to deliver your land service needs on time and on target. To ensure time and cost savings when it comes to surveying safety, Johnson & Pace is compliant with government and safety organization regulations. All team members wear PPE to reduce injuries and attend regular safety meetings to identify potential hazards and mitigate risks. J&P compliance records are available from our safety organization memberships.
Our professional services include boundary surveys for residential and commercial applications. Johnson & Pace Incorporated is Pre-certified to perform professional services for the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). Our Oil and Gas services include preparation of various plats which include scouting, infill, land use, construction, permit, as-drilled, as-built and unit plats.
We perform surveys from small boundary surveys showing improvements to very detailed ALTA/ACSM land title surveys for both large and small projects. We perform boundary and topographic surveys for land development projects such as subdivisions, large retail developments and public works projects. We also perform surveys for FEMA/NFIP Elevation certificates, easement acquisition, route surveys and right-of-way acquisition, Telecommunication Towers and FAA letters, GPS horizontal and vertical control networks, construction staking, and record research.
- ALTA Surveys
- As Built Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Easement Preparation
- GIS Data Surveys: Map books, Land Use Maps, Surface Analysis, File Conversion, Site Maps, System Design and Integration, Data Conversion and Migration, Non-spatial Data, Photogrammetry, Resource Management, Networks, Map Overlay, Address Geocoding, Reverse Geocoding, Data Output, Raster to Vector Translation
- GPS Aerial Control Surveys
- Horizontal and Vertical Control
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Land Survey Plats
- Legal Descriptions and Exhibits
- Record Research
- Estate Partitions
- Pipeline Surveys: Preliminary Planning Maps, Petroleum and Gas Pipelines, Water Lines, Sanitary Sewer Lines, Storm Sewer Lines, Transmission Lines, Utility Corridors, Alignment Sheets, Construction Layout, Well Site Location/Mapping, Valve Site, Condemnation Plats, Compressor Sites, Processing Plant Sites, Lease Roads, Pipeline System Mapping, Pipeline System As-Builts, Pipeline Routes, Pipeline Alignment Maps, Gas Unit Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Wind Turbine Route Surveys
- Pole Auditing
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Surveys
- Subdivision Mapping
- Topographic Surveys
- TxDOT Route Surveys: Preliminary Planning Maps. Alignment Sheets, Construction Layout, Lease Roads, Condemnation Plats, City Streets, Highways, River and Creek Crossing Surveys